26 June 2014

THE NORWICH TRIP

back in may, I went to norfolk for a few days and I've been meaning to share the pictures I took there for ages, and as you can see, I've been extremely prompt with sharing these images with you. 
basically, norwich is darling and I love it and it's city and it's people and it's sunshine. I stayed with some friends and I was spoilt with banana pancakes and tours and coffee and popcorn and because I'm fantastic like that, I forced them to watch movies with me. 
so, norwich? I'll be back. catch ya later.

love you all.
jess

p.s. did you see my announcement video about a certain someone?

twitter | instagram | youtube | bloglovin | tumblr | truly yours illustrations


14 comments:

  1. Wow, wow, wow. Jess I love these! That cathedral is breathtaking!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't get over how pretty the houses and churches are in England.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yup, they are so so gorgeous! coz I live here, I definitely gotta remind myself not to take advantage of them and their amazingness!

      Delete
  3. Ohmygoodness, it is BEAUTIFUL. I'm so jealous of your travels!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know right? so much pretty! whaaaat? says the girl who travels! you do quite a lot of travelling too don't you?

      Delete
  4. Looks like an amazing place!

    ReplyDelete
  5. what a lovely series of photos! what movies did you make them watch? hehe

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hahaha, a show that loads of people had recommended to me and someone got me for my birthday (all five seasons! :-O) called Merlin. maaaaan that show. they were desperate to watch it too, so we had a grand ole time!

      Delete
  6. So beautiful. I love the rows of houses by the water :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know right? lil bright coloured houses are my fave :)

      Delete